The computers in Windows labs and classrooms at University Park run Microsoft Windows 10 and have an extensive suite of application software. All feature Dell Optiplex computers, monitors, keyboard, and mice. Here are some helpful links on navigating the labs and classrooms Windows systems.
- Home Folders – Your documents and other files you create with applications.
- User Profiles – Your Windows user profile contains your applications settings and preferences.
- PSU Alerts, Messages, and Settings – Messages and user settings the computers.
- Helpful Tips Navigating Windows – Web bookmarks, display resolution, scanning, and more!
- Printing – How to print, where, and for how much.
- Computer Peripherals – Where to find and use scanners, drawing tablets, and more.
New to the Windows platform? All Penn State students, faculty, and staff have access to Lynda.com which offers free video tutorials on Windows and various software packages installed on the Windows. Here are some various training videos about Windows and some of its software.