WebApps Essential Information
- You can upload and download files using the onscreen WebApps toolbar button or via WebFiles.
- WebApps is intended for instructional use. Running a job and/or exhausting server resources will result in your process being terminated. See our FAQ for more information.
- Two-factor authentication is now required to access WebApps for users who have enabled it. Visit the Identity Services Two-Factor Authentication Information page for details.
- View a link in your local browser instead of in the remote session by choosing “On Client” when prompted by the “Open Link” dialog.
- You should always close the application instead of closing the tab or exiting the browser. If you do not logoff properly your documents and/or settings may not be saved! See the image below for details.