There are several methods of file uploading:
- Classic – upload files one by one using the Browse button.
- Flash – multiple file selection and upload at once.
- Silverlight – multiple file selection and upload by chunks (good for large files). Also supports drag-n-drop functionality.
- Java – multiple file and folder selection at once.
- Upload from URL – you can specify the URL of file stored on a file server or at file sharing service like Dropbox, Picasa, Flickr, PhotoBucket, Facebook.
Select files and folders and click the download button in the file menu. You may download the files one by one or use Java downloader for downloading multiple files and folders.